Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Winston was worried, picturebook review

Yesterday the postman brought me this wonderful picturebook - "Winston was worried" written by Pamela Duncan Edwards and illustrated by Benji Davies.




It's this kind of books, which makes me think: "I wish i've written/illustrated this book". Because it has the best thing the picturebook can have - the pictures and words create a humour, which would be impossible, if one of the ingredients would be missing. I love illustrations a lot, particulary the small mice folk, which is doing its business in the background. There are lots of small details and it's fun to look at them. I'm sure this picturebook can make great christmas present for kids. And also some adults, who work in children media and are still adoring cute and beautiful things. 
I would like to share with you some of the spreads, enjoy! You can buy this book here, supporting local bookshops, or in amazon.







No comments:

Post a Comment