Saturday, 8 December 2012

Inspiration: The amazing world of Eglantine Ceulemans

Each time i feel stuck in my work, i spend my time on blogs and websites of illustrator's who i adore. It helps me to unlock creativity and gives me inspiration.
Tonight i would like to present to you the talented french illustrator Eglantine Ceulemans.

by Eglantine Ceulemans, personal work

I've met Eglantine in Lyon this summer. She has the amazing light-blue bike, lots of funny stories from her past and the boyfriend from Cardiff.

from my sketchbook

Eglantine recently graduated from the Emile Cohl School of Art in Lyon, France, and now she works together with Iboo Interactive. She does comics, illustration for printed and interactive books, and she absolutely adores creating pop-up books.

Poster "La ville des lutins de Noël"
Personal work
Le deferences, interactive book, Iboo Interactive
Spread from "ABC in Pop-Up" 

I love her sketchbook as well, her drawings are very charming. 

From Eglantine's sketchbook
From Eglantine's sketchbook

Eglantine is looking for new projects in UK as well, so please feel free to contact her! 
Eglantine's website - www.eglantineceulemans.com


4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Evgenia ! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) you are welcome, i'm always happy to share info about my talented friends =))

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this review, Eglantine does a very interesting work !

    ReplyDelete